Presenting our new fleet of GPS-equipped golf carts with built-in connectivity. It's quite a handicap for other area courses.
An award-winning course consistently singled out for its quality of play, Brunswick Forest's Cape Fear National® is now giving golfers an even better experience with every round. We've replaced every cart in our fleet with the Precedent i3, the first golf cart in the world with built-in connectivity.
This technology is proving to be a real game-changer, so book your tee time now!
Among the features that greatly enhance the golf experience:
- GPS takes much of the guesswork out of your game. Your cart's screen gives you valuable information, such as accurate distances to the pin and all the hazards.
- Aerial representations of each hole help you navigate the course.
- Preorder food and beverages by simply messaging the clubhouse from your cart. Your order will be waiting for you at the turn.
- The system tracks pace of play for all groups. Slow players are politely reminded to pick up the pace.
- Keep score electronically in real time; then email your scorecards to the clubhouse and to yourself.
- If you need assistance from the staff or would like to report an issue, just send a message to the pro shop from your cart.
Come play Cape Fear National and experience how these carts significantly enhance the game. At Cape Fear National®, GPS not only gives you accurate data, it also gives you Golf Pro Savvy.
Enter to win a Ping driver.
You don't have to play the course to enter, but with Golfweek calling Cape Fear National® a 'must play course,' why wouldn't you?